Hello Bhavaniji,

Very useful struggle for all.

I wish you needed some help in Mumbai. But still i will try to find
someone from Delhi.

IRCTC accessibility issue is very major  and troubling. You can also
put forward that VIs need to go to ticket windows physically to book
tickets if they have to avail concessions. Resultantly, increasing
their inconvinience.

Rgds

On 5/29/14, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear list,
>
> I have received a notice from CCPD to appear on the hearring on the case on
> 25-06-2014. in the public interest I request any advocate in delhi to please
> attend the court on my behalf. I will send all the documents to him if he or
> she may interested to appear on the case. this case was filed by me on the
> larger interest to remove the capture code from the IRCTC website while
> booking online tickets.
>

> bhawani shankar verma punjab national bank durg, chhattisgarh Ph:9827157594
> office:07882332562/2323097 skype : bsvermadurg

"The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
But it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction..."