Can anybody tell me if he is going to challenge this advertisement of
UPSC? Though I haven't read full advertisement, it was quick look on
distribution of vacancies. I will study it tomorrow then I will decide
to challenge this notification. Its so discouraging, isn't it?

On 5/31/14, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> U r talking about Delhi Judicial services exam? If yes, they have
> given 50 minutes extra on 2 and half hour exam. It mean 20 minutes
> each hour.
>
> On 5/31/14, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> what happened about the additional time?
>>
>> Kanchan Pamnani
>> Advocate & Solicitor
>> 9, Suleman Chambers,
>> Battery Street, Colaba,
>> Mumbai - 400 039.

>>> posts. Still UPSC has kept reserved only 2 seats for Bl-LV out of
>>> 1291?
>>> Minimum 39 seats would have been kept reserved for PWD, out of which
>>> minimum 13 seats should have been for BL-LV.
>>>
>>> Relevant portion from advertisement published today (31 May 2014).
>>>
>>> "The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the examination
>>> is expected to be approximately 1291 which includes 26 vacancies
>>> reserved for P.H.
>>> Category,
>>> i.e.