Yes friends please do join me. As I will be challenging this
notification very soon. My one of the remedies claimed will be to
provide question paper in accessible format with screenreader if
demanded in soft copy and compensatory time for 20 minutes per hour.
And of course to provide minimum 3% quota on total advertised
vacancies.
The notification is clearly in contradiction of last October 8th
pronouncement of hon'ble Supreme Court. NFB, can u help us please once
again?