Dear ones,
yesterday there was a discussion going on IBM aavaj on 7PM.  I miss
bit can someone call and ask its repeated today at what time to be?
Secondly, ITD does not ask about your internet banking password, but
they want separte mailID to be use for the all purpose.
Thirdly, may I take an opportunity to ask, ones it is return file
submission, is there any chance to change and interference? Because I
forget to mention something.

Thank you and good luck!
Surendra Salgaonkar
Phone:02226473918