Hi Kavita and all the list members,

I just tried the Filter and you try the following. You might like it.

Step 1: Make a table.
Step 2: Sort it by selecting the table.
Step 3: Go to the column head which you want to filter.
Step 4: Press Alt+A to go to the "Data Menu", then press down arrow to
activate it.
Step 5: Press Tab till you reach Filter Submenu; here you press right
arrow ones and then press Tab till you reach custom filter. Here
please press the Enter key. Then type the value that you want and
press Tab till Ok and press Enter on Ok.

Hope this works.

Cheers!

--
Good friendship is like the relationship between  eye & hand! If the
hand is hurt, the eye will cry! & when the eye cries, the hand will