Can give you a few ideas, the ones I use. Use your hands and fingers to
spread masala  on the pitza in the pan.  Lower the flame of the gas, place
left hand fingers lightely around the edge of the pitza, be careful you
don’t touch the pan itself. Then take the fingers  around the pitza all the
way around being very careful of not touching the pan. This will give you a
fair idea of where is the pitza. Then take the masala in the right hand,
keeping the left hand fingers on one edge of the pitza slowly sprinkle the
masala over the pitza from as close as you can take to the top of the pitza
and you are done. Now for the cheese, grate the cheese with the help of a
greater and apply the same methord that you did with the masala sprinkling.
Then leave the pitza on the gas flame turned low, till the cheese is melted.
It may take just a few seconds as most cheeses  melt fast. Try not to touch
the melted cheese for it can easily burn your fingers as it is very very
hot.

Preeti

Preeti Monga
Director

Mobile: +91 9871701646
Landline: 011 22781446
E-mail: preeti.mo...@silver-linings.co.in
Website: www.silver-linings.co.in  ;  www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Executive Search - Specializing in Head Hunting. Training
–Motivation; Stress Management; Soft Skill; Behavioral. Gifting – Corporate
; Promotional;  Events. End to end CSR Advisory; including demystifying
workshops  and counseling. Printing Solutions,  Incentive Travel and
Marketing Data Mining / Refining..

We  assure  high quality service marked with excellence and complete
customer centricity, forming Synergies as we go along.