 From: tony thomas <t...@mitrajyothi.org>
  Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 17:04:56 +0530
  Subject: Admissions open for Computer Training Program at Mitra Jyothi
  To: Surbhi Lohia <surbhiloh...@gmail.com>

  Career Centric Computer Training; Basic Computer Training for Visually
  Impaired by Mitra Jyothi

  This is an initiative from Mitra Jyothi team towards giving quality
  computer training for visually impaired people. Main goal of this
  course is to increase the candidate's knowledge on Computer Basics and
  making them efficient in using computers independently. This will
  increase the employment opportunities, betterment of existing job, and
  for higher studies.

  Contents
 *        Keyboard orientation and Typing practice with software "Talking Typer"

 *        Basics of Software, Hardware and Network

 *        Introduction to Assistive technologies for visually impaired.

 *        Basic concepts such as desktop, taskbar, menus, Editing,
  Dialog box, File/Folder management etc...

 *        Screen readers, NVDA/JAWS settings and help

 *        MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook

 *        Scanning, printing, CD burning etc...

 *        Internet- Email, online chat, internet calling, social
  networking, reading websites, online file transfer etc...

 *        Introduction to reading accessible books in DAISY format

  Material Used:

  1.     Computers with
  a.     Windows7 operating system and
  b.     Office 2007,
  c.     NVDA/JAWS
  d.     Talking Typer
  2.     Self-paced exercises for each concept.
  3.     Test for final assessment.
  4.     Designed Curriculum with computer concepts and employment aspects.
  5.     Tactile Diagrams

  Mitra Jyothi team provides Communication Skills training
  Objectives:
 *        Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking

 *        Develop Effective Presentation Skills

 *        Acquire Influential Communication Skills

 *        Learn Influential Business Writing

 *        Give Structure & Meaning to Presentations

 *        Design Effective, Audience Captivating Presentations

 *        Learn Business Etiquettes

  Course Details:-
 Duration : 3 Months
  Timings : 9:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Saturday