dear Dinesh sir, the problem i face in Tamil pdf books is that i am
not able to read the content, if it is in unicode font also. however,
i am not saying that NVDA doesn't read the content. it reads, but i am
not able to understand it. nevertheless, word document and html files
in Unicode font are easily comprehensible. at the same time, i don't
have any problem in reading the pdf books there in English. i do agree
with the fact that OCR for Tamil hasn't come yet with a full clarity.
hence, at this time, i can't think of reading image file in Tamil. if
something is done for Unicode PDF books and the software, which will
convert other fonts into Unicode, the accessibility of reading
thousands of Tamil PDF books will some what be attained. hear, i
should also mention the great effort made by Mr Dinagar IRS and others
from Tamilnadu especially for Tamil language. i would say it is
because of his effort Tamil pronunciation is getting better in NVDA.

thanks for the persons and organizations working to promote NVDA in India.

regards
Boopathi