Hi Mohit, whats the cost of cartridge compatible to your printer? I
have seen few printers those are not too expensive, but the cost of
cartridge is near about 4,000 rupees which can print maximum 1500
pages, by this way the actual cost of one printed page will be near
about 3 rupees. Is there any cost effective lazer cartridge?