since the head is damaged there is no other way to recover the data
and also i dont think service centers can recover the data cause the
head or the neadle must have touched the disk and scratched it a
little even a .1inch scratch damages many sectors so there is no point
wasting money

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto