This is the last time I will be talking on the subject.
I am a freelance writer working from home. I just wanted to expand my
business. I am fully aware of the available online platforms to
advertise. I just wanted to know if anyone is interested to get
original, fresh and up-to-date content at the rate of rs. 100 for a
500-word article.
With the misunderstanding cleared, I request you to ignore if you are
not interested and stop further discussion in the matter.
Thank you!
Lissy Verghese

On 3/28/15, akshun mahajan <akshunmahajan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I completely agree with Mr. balanagendran and Mr. himanshu, even if
> one person is charging only 100 rupee its not very big amount.
> I agree if one doesn't like the post can ignore, and who wants to have
> benefits can look forward to this mail.
> When list owner and moderator r there why everybody tries to be rai
> chand, gyan chand and hukam chand but there r very less karam chand.
> if somebody wants to be karam chand we started stopping that karam
> chand as well.
> this list is for the benefit for the blind and the person has sent
> this mail is also blind or associated with blind.
> thank you,
>

> On 3/28/15, bala9119 <bala9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Don't forget, there are countless visually challenged friends who are
>> trading the freely distributed cracked  screen readerss of somebody
>> for thousands of rupees. comparing to that malicious money making,
>> what lissy mam has announced seems proper. of course there is a
>> misunderstanding.
>> thank you.
>> On 3/28/15, Vidhya Y <vidhya....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> the point is,
>>> the sender's message just said,
>>> "Anyone who wants articles, whitepapers, press releases or newsletters
>>> of any kind can approach me."
>>> it really did not convey properly if she wants to charge money for the
>>> already available and accessible articles by just distributing them or
>>> if she charges for any articles  written by her for some one else.
>>> if people distribute freely available  articles for money I don't think
>>> its