Dear Bhavya,

I am amazed to see that you read all these mails in details and reply to all the comment makers addressing their names. I appreciate your balanced attitude. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bhavya shah" <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 3:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] [Bulk] Re: NVDA better again

Hi,
Guffran Sir,
Firstly, glad to see that you are now onboard the NVDA Users list.
Now, coming to your actual points:
Which form field in particular on which webpage are you talking about?
In terms of web support, NVDA is more or less indisputantly the
winner.
Regarding mouseover links, raise that on the NVDA Users list, I'm not
fully sure of that.
Him Prasad Sir,
Excellent and appropriate analogy used to describe the situation
between the two.
Hozefa Sir,
I agree with Ashik Sir, we are simply encouraging and promoting the
use of free and open source assistive technology whose development is
progressive, active and full of potentials. JAWS must have had been
the first in the screen reader industry, but, NVDA is changing the
situation by offering amazing competition to JAWS, that too, at no
cost.
Vedprakash Sir,
The bottomline of yours, and others' messages is to try and improve
the product you like. There were some bugs and limitations of NVDA
which I reported myself, and were fixed eventually through code
contribution from the community more than the lead developers
themselves.
Sanjay Sir,
Never heard of this CAB, could someone provide detailed information to
quench my curiosity?
Thanks.