dear all,

there is a serious need of giving a thought on lac of accessible book
production, how best we could boom it? Many institutes do not have
suitable infrastructure to start production at their end, many can’t
meet the demand due to limited resources.
As 1 of the solution to overcome the accessible book famine, I would
like to introduce you all with Accessible Reading Solutions[ARS],
which converts and provides books in accessible formats to whoever
needs it.
Some of the services provided by them are:
•       Scanning, editing and converting English print into accessible Etext.
•       Making audio daisy books in English, Marathi, Konkani, hindi,
Urdu languages.
•       Final book could be in both daisy and epub, As per the choice.

For further information you may contact:
Accessible Reading Solutions[ARS]
+91 9975492811.

Please spread this as widely as possible.
For anything on this subject you may write to me off the list to avoid traffic.

Thanks.

--
With Best Regards,

Taha Haaziq