From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of George Abraham
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 1:12 PM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Twitter client!

1. Download the cube. Google "The Cube" twitter client. You will find the
download links.

2. Once downloaded, install the software. Again one would be clearly
guided.

3. once installed. Press enter button and the twitter client will open. The
first time, you will need to enter the username and the password. Next time
onwards, you will automatically get logged into twitter each time you start
The Cube.

The whole thing is pretty simple, even a guy like me who is no good with
technology managed it.