Thanks SZS, please could you resend your reply to me off the list because I
can then save it instead of saving the whole digest. I knew all along that
the paer was in PDF which is why I asked and your tips will certainly be
helful. I am not going to join the PDF attachments but thank you anyway. I
am actually wondering whether the attachments are in order as per the
numbers you gave because when the editor himself sent me some copies of the
paper attachment 1 of 8 was not necessarily page one but I will ask them,
say could letters be attachment 006 for example as it would make it much
easier for me but then I suppose it differs from week to week.

Ricky lomey