Is anyone else having problems connecting to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ?
I receive a time-out message every time I attempt to use either service.
See also my posting of 30 December........

"I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: connect to rumkin.com[208.42.148.115]: read timeout"

"I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: connect to wm.ictp.trieste.it[140.105.47.4]: Connection
timed out"