https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda-utc, for those who want to
listen from remote.)

Grüße, Carsten

SUNDAY, November 13, 2016

1300-1600       IRTF*** icnrg+t2trg joint meeting

MONDAY, November 14, 2016

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Studio 3        ART     ice     Interactive Connectivity Establishment WG
Park BR 1       IRTF    cfrg    Crypto Forum
Grand BR II     OPS     v6ops   IPv6 Operations WG

1550-1750  Afternoon Session II
Grand BR III    INT *** lpwan   IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG
Studio 3        RTG     bier    Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG

TUESDAY, November 15, 2016

0930-1200  Morning Session I
Grand BR II     INT     6man    IPv6 Maintenance WG
Park BR 1       RTG     detnet  Deterministic Networking WG
Grand BR I      TSV     quic    QUIC WG

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Park BR 1       ART     httpbis Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Grand BR I      RTG     rtgarea Routing Area Open Meeting
Studio 4        SEC     tokbind Token Binding WG
Grand BR III    TSV     tsvwg   Transport Area Working Group WG

1550-1820  Afternoon Session II
Grand BR II     INT *** 6lo     IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained
Nodes WG
Park BR 1       SEC     tls     Transport Layer Security WG

WEDNESDAY, November 16, 2016

0930-1100  Morning Session I
Grand BR III    OPS     anima   Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and
Approach WG
Grand BR II     TSV     taps    Transport Services WG

1110-1210  Morning Session II
Park BR 2       RTG *** roll    Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Grand BR I      TSV     tsvwg   Transport Area Working Group WG

1330-1500  Afternoon Session I
Studio 2        ART *** core    Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Grand BR I      INT     homenet Home Networking WG
Grand BR III    INT     ipwave  IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG
Studio 4        SEC     acme    Automated Certificate Management Environment WG
Grand BR II     TSV     tsvarea Transport Area Open Meeting

1520-1620  Afternoon Session II
Park BR 2       INT     intarea Internet Area Working Group WG
Park BR 1       IRTF*** t2trg   Thing-to-Thing
Studio 3        SEC     curdle  CURves, Deprecating and a Little more
Encryption WG

THURSDAY, November 17, 2016

0930-1100  Morning Session I
Park BR 1       INT *** 6tisch  IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG
Studio 4        INT     dnssd   Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery
WG
Grand BR II     IRTF    maprg   Measurement and Analysis for Protocols
Grand BR I      SEC     saag    Security Area Open Meeting

1110-1210  Morning Session II
Park BR 1       ART     httpbis Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Grand BR III    INT *** lwig    Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG
Grand BR I      SEC     saag    Security Area Open Meeting

1330-1500  Afternoon Session I
Studio 3        SEC     oauth   Web Authorization Protocol WG

1520-1750  Afternoon Session II
Studio 4        SEC *** ace     Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
Environments WG
Studio 2        TSV     rmcat   RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG

FRIDAY, November 18, 2016

0930-1130  Morning Session I
Studio 4        ART *** core    Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Grand BR II     IRTF    icnrg   Information-Centric Networking
Park BR 1       OPS     anima   Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and
Approach WG
Park BR 2       TSV     tcpinc  TCP Increased Security WG

1150-1320  Afternoon Session I
Studio 2        ART     webpush Web-Based Push Notifications WG
Park BR 1       RTG     babel   Babel routing protocol WG
Studio 4        SEC     oauth   Web Authorization Protocol WG