Kepeng

发件人:  Ace <ace-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Li Kepeng
<kepeng....@alibaba-inc.com>
日期:  Saturday, 7 January 2017 at 8:43 PM
至:  ace <ace@ietf.org>
抄送:  Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.i...@gmail.com>, Hannes
Tschofenig <hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net>
主题:  [Ace] Doodle for ACE virtual interim meeting

Hi all,

To speed up our progress on group communication security draft, we plan to
have a virtual interim meeting in the middle of Feb.

I proposed four options for the meeting time:
1. 9th Feb, Thursday, GMT 14:00 ~ 15:00.
2. 9th Feb, Thursday, GMT 15:00 ~ 15:59.
3. 14th Feb, Tuesday, GMT 14:00 ~ 15:00.
4. 14th Feb, Tuesday, GMT 15:00 ~ 15:59.

Please indicate your available time from the doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/v6nbeggazekaq2ut

We will mainly discuss this draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-somaraju-ace-multicast/

Thanks,