I support adoption. This draft is a component in the group key management
solution requested by different industry consortia.

Göran

From: Ace <ace-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Peter van der Stok
<stokc...@bbhmail.nl>
Date: Thursday, 6 December 2018 at 10:39
To: Roman Danyliw <r...@cert.org>
Cc: "ace@ietf.org" <ace@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ace] Call for adoption of draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm

I support the adoption of this draft.
It is the right solution to our secure group communication wishes.

Peter

Roman Danyliw schreef op 2018-11-30 22:58:
Hello!

This is the start of a two week call for input on the WG adoption of the
document:

draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-02

The document has been presented and discussed at the last few meetings; and
revisions have been made based on WG feedback.  At the IETF 103 meeting, there
was support for adoption; and volunteers to review and implement the draft.

Please provide feedback to the list/chairs if you believe that this document
should be adopted as a WG document.    The adoption call will end on December
14 2018.

Regards,
Roman and Jim