Hi Carsten,

Yes, the phrasing is not good on that slide... If you notice, the "proposals"
afterward point to a general "DoS protection mechanism". How that is done
really depends on the tools available, for example the broker might only send
notifications to subscribers that have been added to an OSCORE group, but echo
is definitely another way of doing that.

Thanks,
Francesca