From: Ace <ace-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Peter van der Stok
<stokc...@bbhmail.nl>
Date: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 17:12
To: Ace Wg <ace@ietf.org>
Subject: [Ace] ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-03

Hi Authors,

Having read the document and comparing it with ace-key-groupcomm, I have to
agree with Jim that this document repeats in "other" words the same subjects as
specified in ace-key-groupcomm.
In this form, it is very difficult to find out the differences between the two
documents.

It would be good if the same terminology was used or their equivalence was
pointed out:
eg: Client vs joining node
Group-manager versus KDC
joining request versus joining authorization

Secondly, I suggest to make this draft much shorter, and mostly refer to the
sections of ace-key-groupcomm and point out the differences. In many cases a
list of items that MUST be present, are optional or not present at all will
suffice.
For example such an enumeration is done under the bullet key on page 15.

New parameters can receive more text as is done for cs_alg, cs_params,
cs_key_params, and cs_key_enc.

Hope this helps,
Thanks for all your work,
greetings,