Hi,

I support adoption of this document, and believe Ace should adopt it. I am
willing to review, but I don't have any implementation plans.

Thanks,
Francesca

On 15/07/2020, 22:52, "Ace on behalf of Jim Schaad" <ace-boun...@ietf.org on
behalf of i...@augustcellars.com> wrote:

    I had been holding off doing an adoption call waiting for a formal request
    to adopt it.  However, given that this is now a dependency for three
    different WG documents I think we need to do this now.

    Adoption call for
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-ace-aif/

    This document provides a template for an authorization information format
    (AIF) using a CDDL generic.  Questions to be answered:

    1.  Do you think the ACE WG should adopt this document?  If not please
    provide some reasoning.

    2.  If adopted are you willing to review the document?

    3.  Would you have any implementation plans?  Currently this is referenced
    by the MQTT-TLS document, the Group KDC documents.

    Adoption call ends on July 28.

    Jim & Daniel