Hi Lars,

Thank you very much for the review! We have incorporated your changes in the
newly submitted v-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-18 ,
including many good changes from the GenART review from Elwyn.

Answers inline.

Thanks again,
Francesca

On 25/03/2021, 12:29, "iesg on behalf of Lars Eggert via Datatracker"