Randy Thornton wrote:

That is the best answer.  Thanks.

If nobody has any concerns or objections, I'll make this change later
today. I'll leave User as the concrete implementation so nobody's
existing code breaks, whilst creating a UserDetails interface.

Just checked it the refactoring of User to UserDetails. Unit tests and container integration tests pass.

Please, would people in a position to please check their code against CVS HEAD. This is the second major area of changes since 0.51. I would like to ensure both the changes work and the upgrade-05-06.txt file is accurate.

Luke/Carlos, what is the condition of the current Maven build file? Does it meet the standard for upload to iBiblio?

Best regards