Peter Kharchenko wrote:

> So if I wanted to make use of a voter that needs more than one config
> attribute at the same time, would you recommend writing an alternate
> version of UnanimousBased decision manager, or is there a reason why
> Unanimous decision have to be done this way (and therefore I need to
> switch to AffermativeBase or something else) ?

It's pretty rare to use UnanimousBased. Most people find
AffirmativeBased the most useful AccessDecisionManager.

I honestly can't remember why UnanimousBased was designed this way. It
was like this in the initial commit, so goes right back to March 2004
(if not late 2003 when I first wrote it). A good lesson why I should
have JavaDoced "why".

Given I cannot see any strong justification for this behavior, I am not
opposed to modifying it to be consistent with ConsensusBased. The
UnanimousBased approach is basically a ConsensusBased approach, except
if any AccessDecisionVoter denies, then immediately throw
AccessDeniedException.

I would want to wait until 1.1.0 before changing anything, though, in
case someone relies on UnanimousBased's current logic. Please feel free
to raise a JIRA issue if you wish.

Cheers