Scenario is: an Administrator disables or deletes a user account, while the user
is logged in. The user's Authentication should be revoked from that moment on.
What is the recommended approach for this in Acegi?

Here's what I've tried so far:

I tried keeping a map of all users' Authentication objects, and then calling
Authentication.setAuthenticated(false) when the corresponding user is disabled.
That properly sends the user back to the login screen but then causes infinite
loops at login -- presumably because the invalid Authentication is stuck in the
user's session and never gets replaced.

I also tried keeping a map of HttpSession objects, so i could invalidate() them
directly; but the container (Tomcat 5) doesn't like that; the session facade
seems to use weak reference mapping, so my HttpSession reference ends up being
null when I try to access it next.