On 9 July 2016 at 08:00, Peter Eckersley <p...@eff.org> wrote:
> With a bit of warning I might have been able to put that together for this
> deadline.

Please don't treat meeting deadlines as anything special.  Generate
discussion and pull requests at any time.  The reason we have the
deadline is so that we can create a snapshot of where the working
group is at and to marshal efforts so that there can be productive
discussion, sometimes with a wider audience than the core group.

Given that this list is often quite productive outside of meetings,
I'm sure that a good amount of progress could be made on these issues
without being subject to the constraints around having face-to-face
time.