Hey Ray,

We discussed this at the F2F meeting at IETF 97 last week.  The conclusion
there was that we're not going to create a special zone for CA extensions,
but rather just let CAs extend the relevant object directly.

The major risk here is collision -- if two CAs extend an object using the
same field name with different semantics.  To help avoid that, I've posted
a PR that creates registries of field names; the only requirement to add
something to the registry is that there be a specification for it somewhere.

https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/211

Does that sound OK to you?  Let me know if you have any comments on the PR.

--Richard