On Oct 28, 2004, at 4:58 PM, Aparajita Fishman wrote:

- Are you calling any plugins from Active4D?

Calling a few 4d wrappers to get some ObjectTools objects, the smtp mail stuff.

Are you calling the mail stuff synchronously?


I assume that since these are web processes and two users could email a document simultaneously. The two(or more) calls to A4D_SendMail would be in different processes. If this is what you mean by synchronously, we do. Is there a problem with SMTP_Send?

We have two basic type of mail processes - both user driven. 1 A user writes a document using an html form - the rendered version is saved to a file - the html file is emailed to the user. 2 A user requests a document stored on a server be email to them - this is done in a semaphored process on the 4dServer.

I turned on my verbose logging two days ago and no deadlocks since then - I'll find the bugger yet!


Steve

_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/mailman/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/archive/active4d-dev/

Reply via email to