Why not building a 4d-method to do this?

CreateSelectionFromArray(->[table];aTest)

aTest has to be a 4d-Array.
I always use a set of variables which I can use temporary to handle data
from a4d to 4d.

Gruss, Oliver


> Would somebody mind sharing with me how to get a record selection  from
> an array of record numbers.
> 
> Active 4D does not let me se the the 4D command "Create Selection From
> Array"
> 
> and if I try to use this with the active 4d "Call 4D Method" it still
> won't let me do it.
> 
> I was attempting to use the row set commands that requires a selection
> of records.
> 
> I guess my alternative is not to use the row set commands and loop
> through my array of record numbers to build my list of records.
> 
> I hope i am missing something.
> 
> Jeff Edwards
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Active4D-dev mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/mailman/listinfo/active4d-dev
> Archives: http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/archive/active4d-dev/

_______________________________________________
Active4D-dev mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/mailman/listinfo/active4d-dev
Archives: http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/archive/active4d-dev/

Reply via email to