On 22.03.2012 12:23, Fania Bremmer wrote:
+1
Even if a lof of people dont like branding and marketing stuff, its
still relevant to get recognized in public.
We should stick to the public project name "Plasma Active" as much
and as often as we can.

What about this issue? Even if you think the advantage for findability of being first in the list outweighs the cost of using an incomplete name, we should still change at least the decsription to "Plasma Active". "Active Project" is just not useful at all. I don't want to annoy anyone, but sometimes it's the details that count.

Cheers,
Thomas