From: Rick Kingslan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 11:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Adding new objects to AD

Marcus,

Right you are.  The employeeid field does exist - it's just not tied to a
class that would allow it to be effectivley used.

Here's an article that will shed some light, and show how it can be used:

http://www.ntfaq.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=21588

Good catch!

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory