>From the command prompt on the client machine you can type

set

This will give you the local variables including the login domain
controller.

Hope this helps.

James R. Day
(202) 354-1464
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Kevin Felker"         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           .edu>                  |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tivedir.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           08/13/2003 09:15 AM EST|
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           ActiveDir              |
|---------+---------------------------------->

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                               |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  [ActiveDir] Choosing between Domain Controllers

            Hi all,

            We're running two domain controllers on the same domain.

            My questions are

                              i.      what command can you run to see which
                              one your client pc is using

                              ii.      how can you  change which DC your pc
                              client is using

            Reason being, I think one of them is slow, and would rather use
            the other one to test this theory.

            Thanks

            Kevin Felker

            Univ of MS