From: Andy Schan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Domains Separated by Firewall

Thanks, I'll be looking at it from that side as well. I was originally under
the impression that the AD architecture was done, and that I just had to do
the engineering, but it appears that's not the case- I'll be convening
meetings with them to get the architecture finalized before I go into the
lab.

The Exchange pieces I'm not too worried about; I was mainly looking for
people who had implemented SMTP links in AD in the real world, as that's one
option if the single forest is the route we go. They're open to allowing
more connections if required, but only if absolutely necessary.