Event to it's replication partners if they are W2k? I somewhat heard that
WS2k3 <-> WS2k3 will always particial replicate syncs, while W2k <-> WS2k(3)
will always full sync?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Dean Wells
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2004 23:51
An: Send - AD mailing list
Betreff: RE: [ActiveDir] Indexing attributes in GC's

For little more than the sake of clarification, a 2003 DC will full-sync if
a partial replica is sourced from a downlevel 2000 DC (this obviously
assumes that the forest is not at a functional level sufficient to prohibit
the presence of 2000 DCs).

Dean

--
Dean Wells