hey Robbie - you're still alive!  Good to "read" you ;-)

nice blog - cheers,
Guido

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robbie Allen
Sent: Dienstag, 22. Juni 2004 18:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Monthly E-Mail Newletter?

On a similar note, if you are interested in the latest industry news on
AD
and directory services, the latest AD-related downloads from MS, and
don't
mind some general observations from me, you might want to check out my
Active Directory blog:

http://www.rallenhome.com/blog/adcookbook/

Robbie Allen