-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danny
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:45 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD DR - replication lag site

I am interested in your thoughts regarding this suggestion for DR:

<http://searchwin2000.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid1_gci1086805,00.htm
l>
(You may need to register)

Basically it states that you should create another AD site and set the
replication for 168 hours.

Thank you,

...D