What I want is to be able to run multiple domains on one OS installation
and segment the directories from each other. That way I don't need to
run multiple licenses of the OS, nor do I need hardware that can power 4
VMs.
I already run VMs using VMWare in my test lab; it works but I'd prefer
to be able to run AD as a service and have it be smart enough to be able
to segment itself without needing a separate OS...

Charlie Kaiser
W2K3 MCSA/MCSE/Security, CCNA
Systems Engineer
Essex Credit / Brickwalk