Hmm.

Do we really want to excuse prior failure of proper auditing by putting more
data into AD? Wouldn't that lead into every request of non-configured
auditing to requests for extending the AD? Do it right the first way.

I completely agree that we should make the people more auditing aware, and
it would be great to have a centralized auditing together with some force of
configuration instead of the per server events and auditing which is rearly
configured.

However I'm not sure if I want this kind of data in the AD.

Just my Eurocents.

Ulf