I know about the Oldcmp.exe, but the thing is the tool is really
powerful and I don't want Jr. Sys. Admins doing something or
deleting something that they are not suppose to. And again
I will have to go through the security department route to use
it. Too much hassel....

Hope that explains my situation.

Sincerely,
Jitendra Kalyankar

On 10/20/05, Creamer, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Before you do this, see oldcmp at www.joeware.net
>
> http://www.joeware.net/win/free/index.htm
>

> <mc>

Jitendra Kalyankar