Actually I was thinking about that a couple times – just yesterday I was
sitting there on the bar after working out, reading a computer magazine and
making notes of interesting URLs. Would be much more comfortable to take the
laptop to the gym.

However unfortunately they don’t have WLAN there – bummer.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps":  <http://tinyurl.com/44zcz>
http://tinyurl.com/44zcz