Thanks these are great.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael B.
Smith
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:52 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] FW: Sending mail to AOL and Yahoo

Actually, it's probably 512 bytes to 1024 bytes.

Take a look at edns0, assuming you are running Windows Server 2003.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832223/en-us

And

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828263/en-us

And

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828731/en-us

(I've asked for these three KBs to be consolidated. Since they aren't
Exchange related, my request is probably very low on the list.)