Hello Victor,

If the folder already exist, it will simply do nothing, except going into errors..

need to add a on error resume next or test if the folder exist before.

will create  in the inbox, as a subfolder

I don't see your goal with this folder...except if you turn special rights on it.

may ask them to put it [private] in the subject instead (it will work for the sent folders)

Regards,

Mathieu CHATEAU

http://lordoftheping.blogspot.com