From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bahta, Nathaniel V CTR USAF NASIC/SCNA
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 4:55 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Seperate Administrator password policy

Yeah thats what me and my coworkers have been debating, what method to use to check password length.  We are looking through perl modules to see if there are any that can actually do what we are talking about.  So far no luck with it, but the search continues.  Do you know of any module that does what we speak of?