*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Eric Fleischman
*Sent:* Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:25 PM
*To:* ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
*Subject:* RE: [ActiveDir] Seperate Administrator password policy

Is this a serious question? I have no idea. If I knew, not only would I do this, but I’d run out and buy a lotto ticket immediately. <g>

This isn’t about NDA or not. We can’t see in to the future like this. We do our best to build as much as we can. At some point, the gates close. What makes it in is quazi-predictable, but not to the level you’re asking for.

~Eric