Alberto Oviedo wrote:
Hello. My name is Alberto, I'm from Nicaragua

In our company the support team has granted every user administrator rights over their workstation, We recently migrated to Windows 2003 AD and I want to revoke the privileges tha users have on their computers. Can I do this through AD? It's around 300 users and I don't want to visit every single one of them.

If they are a member of Administrators group on these machines You can use restricted groups functionality to remove them from this group.

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/156780ef-eb36-4433-b3fe-1b1a15c18f6a1033.mspx
http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Using-Restricted-Groups.html

You can also use scripting to achieve this:
http://www.activexperts.com/activmonitor/windowsmanagement/adminscripts/usersgroups/localgroups/

--
Tomasz Onyszko
http://www.w2k.pl/ - (PL)