To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: [ActiveDir] ADAM bind Redirection with a NULL password

Since there has been talk of LDAP "Authentication" as of late, I figured I'd post my issue of poorly developed applications allowing a null password to an ADAM instance using Bind Redirection.

http://jeftek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F2042DC08607EF2!710.entry

I'd be curious if a bit flip to shut down this possibility could be put in control of the directory Admin, instead of relying on the developers.

Thanks,

Jef Kazimer