Just found this interesting article
http://www.parsintl.com/pdf/10129-R-Quest.pdf

....with a smalll chapter comparing netprodt with soad.
It seems that netproddt has more features and fonctionnality than soad in the way that netprodt "has more tasks to diagnose and repair AD pb..." , "... is known for it's extensive inhouse knowledge base of AD tshoot...".

A good start to help me in my final decsion.

Yann

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.