I've used/liked FolderSizes (www.foldersizes.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Comeau
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 8:01 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Disk Space Hogs

Is there a tool or utility out there that I can find out who/what/when has
been eating up disk space on the server?  I would like to see who is hogging
up space with a parameter of "by date".

Thank you.

Steve Comeau
IT Manager
Rutgers Athletics
83 Rockefeller Road
Piscataway, NJ  08854
732-445-7802
732-445-4623 (fax)
www.scarletknights.com

***  This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Rutgers
University - DIA, 83 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ
www.scarletknights.com ***