No issues…the DCs will just complain that it couldn’t contact it’s replication partners…(event logs riddled with these errors/warnings)

It’ll backfill once it’s back on line.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yann
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:23 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Need some advices....

Hello all ;)

Due to network outage that is scheduled for 4 hours on a active directory site, i'd like to leave our DCs up without shut them down.

Question:

Could il leave all my DCs up despite they can not communicate with each others for 4 hours ? Will that cause any issues (repl, auth,etc..) ? or Do i have to shut them down and next reboot them when network will up ?

Thanks for advices.

Cheers,

Yann